If you would like to try (or develop) the use of complementary options like
The options are
1) take the shock out of the body and mind so that your emotions can settle and you can think a little more clearly.
2) help you develop a yoga program that will maintain and maybe even improve your physical health *
3) develop a mindfulness/meditation program for you to use with easy breathing
4) massage or reflexology for a calmer body*
5) polarity healing for your energetic body.
6) time to talk about your experiences
This service can be used on a one off or as a series of treatments. Your practitioner (Jo Scrimshaw) is a complementary health practitioner, Yoga teacher and Ayurvedic Diet, Lifestyle and Nutrition consultant. After more than 25 years of working in practice with a very wide variety of clients, she has many skills to bring to the sessions.
Complementary Health Support Plan: 6 treatment sessions as a comprehensive program to help reduce stress, relieve the shock in the system and help support your daily life after a life changing diagnosis. Using Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, Polarity Therapy healing, Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and the time to just talk if you want to. Sessions are normally charged at £60 each but if booked as a program of 6 sessions and paid in advance there is a £50 discount. These sessions are at Brighter spaces in Guildford.
Individual sessions of Yoga with Mindfulness and Meditation Helping you to find the yogic techniques to support you in your health journey. £50 per session at Brighter Spaces in Guildford
Yoga Nidra sessions: Looking after your energetic body with Yogic sleep techniques & gentle gong work. Zoom classes once a month on a Monday night at 8:30 to 9:30 pm. See Yoga & Mindfulness page on this web-site for more details.
Free 15 minute consultation on Zoom or FaceTime or Pivo as an introduction to each other before deciding if it is the right option/person for you.
*some treatments may require doctors agreement